Seraphim Knit Along

Will hold your hand virtually while working on the Seraphim Shawl by designer Miriam L. Felton

Monday, June 05, 2006

Yoohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is everyone??? How are your shawls coming along???

I managed to get a lot done on it this week. I'm halfway through chart number 2. Isn't it funny??? I think these rows with the lace in it go faster than the stockinette rows before LOL.

I'm hoping that I'll have enough yarn for finishing my shawl though. I should have, but I am starting to get worried :)

Cheers Eva

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

My Seraphim has been "on hold," as I needed to work on other things. For example, some felting. I'm going to be selling felted items later this summer and need to get going on them. Also, I've got another shawl in progress which is for an August birthday, so it takes priority over Seraphim.

And I'm also trying to finish up a pair of socks and make some progress on a cotton top!

I'm doing too much, I know. But since Seraphim is for me and there's no deadline, it gets pushed aside. I'm still doing the plain stockinette rows. :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home