Seraphim Knit Along

Will hold your hand virtually while working on the Seraphim Shawl by designer Miriam L. Felton

Saturday, May 20, 2006

This is it!!!!

I'm in love :) :) :) :) :)

Last night I got my cakes of Zephyr out and I started using 1 strand of Ladyslipper and 1 strand of Mulberry, but I didn't like that combination. So next I used the Ladyslipper and the Dianthus and this is a match made in heaven LOL. I grabbed 3.75 mm needles, but I think I'll have to go up a bit and use a 4 mm or 4.25 mm needle. I tried with a 4.5 mm needle, but didn't like the fabric I got. What I have now is a bit on the heavy side. So I'll play a bit with different sizes of needles.

The fabric I'm getting right now would be great for a cardi though :) I love the look of the 2 colors together. I've been looking at my color card and have found some other matches that would look great together :) Guess I'll be mixing Zephyr more often hahaha.

I will make pictures this weekend. Right now it is very very grey outside. I hope that this afternoon the weather will be better and that I'll get some decent pics :)

Cheers y'all, Eva

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Miriam said...

glad to hear that worked out, and I'm excited to see it :)

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger EvaLux said...

You will... tomorrow hahahaha.

I'm going to use bigger needles... starting with a 4 mm and do several rows (20 or so) with them and then upgrade again. I think I'll end with the 4.5 mm needles. Will see.

Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home