Seraphim Knit Along

Will hold your hand virtually while working on the Seraphim Shawl by designer Miriam L. Felton

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I am really glad to be here.
I have decided that everyone is getting shawls this Christmas! Am I crazy or what!? This is a beautiful shawl and I can not wait to start knitting.
I am going to use some Silk/Wool I had for another shawl that I just don't want to make. I think this will be a better pattern for the sky blue yarn.
Thanks for letting me join.
Leah ;0)

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger EvaLux said...

LOL... actually it looks to be a fast knit. I started one shawl at 1 am... and ripped it as I didn't like the yarn.
But the pattern for the first part is really easy and you can breeze through it.

Thanks for joining :)

Cheers Eva

 

Post a Comment

<< Home