Seraphim Knit Along

Will hold your hand virtually while working on the Seraphim Shawl by designer Miriam L. Felton

Friday, June 09, 2006

Seraphim in Sweet Peas



This is my Seraphim. She is being worked in KnitPicks Gossamer (100% lace wool) in the color Sweet Peas. I'm holding two strands together and using #5 Addi Turbo circs (32"). This is my first time using Addi needles and the lady at my local yarn store said, "you'll be back for more." You know what? I certainly will. It is like knitting with lightening! I love them. I thought I was a wood purest, but now I will have to add this brand to my wooden collection. I hope you all are coming along nicely with your shawls as well. I'll be in touch. . .

Peace~DAWN

3 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

That's a beautiful color! I love Knit Picks lace yarns, don't you?

You've got me thinking maybe I need to splurge on a pair of Addis. I do need an extra size 5 circ, so maybe . . .

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger EvaLux said...

Gorgeous !!! I've got that yarn to make a KnitPicks shawl for a friend.
I actually started it while staying with her last year, but somehow on the way back from the US it all came off my needles (it was in my checked in luggage) and was a total mess.

Cheers Eva

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very beautiful!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home