Seraphim Knit Along

Will hold your hand virtually while working on the Seraphim Shawl by designer Miriam L. Felton

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm here!

I haven't posted before because I was waiting on my needles to arrive. I had the yarn, but without the right tools, it's just yarn. I started the shawl late last night (because I just couldn't wait for the light of day). I am about 20 rows into it and so far so good--it is only St stitch, but hey, with size 5 needles and doubled up lace weight yarn, anything could happen. I am a bit scared about the lace section (I haven't had to follow a chart before). I'm sure it will fall into place. I will get my act together later today and post a PICTURE of the said shawl and the color of yarn I have chosen.
~DAWN

2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger EvaLux said...

Ohhhhh... what yarn are you using? Me being curious hahahaha.

Cheers Eva

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

And what kind of needle? I'm using a bamboo circ. The tips are not quite as pointy as I usually like for lace knitting, but the join is good and the bamboo seems just right with my yarn--not too grabby, not too slippery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home