Seraphim Knit Along

Will hold your hand virtually while working on the Seraphim Shawl by designer Miriam L. Felton

Friday, June 09, 2006

About affordable addi's...

If you want affordable Addi's you can buy them from Europe. Most cost between 4.50 and 7-something EUR (between 6 and 10 USD) per circular needle. The shop I get mine from has very reasonable shipping prices for the US.
She also sells the popular european sock yarns for a fraction of the cost in the US. I know she can ship 9 skeins of 100 grams for something like 10 EUR. You can find a link on my blog. Just click the picture beneath my green hit counter :) Martina speaks english and you can get the site in english too :)

Just spreadin' the fibery love LOL.

2 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, Blogger DAWN said...

thanks for the info. Addi's are quite expensive (I just spent $21 on a size 11-8mm-24" circular)--ouch! However, they are wonderful to knit with! truely.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

I broke down and bought a 40" Addi circ yesterday for Seraphim ($15 at my LYS). I rationalized it by deciding I need the bamboo circ I've had the shawl for another project.

So far, I like the Addi but need to get used to how easily the yarn glides on the needles. Bamboo is a lot grabbier. Very nice joins--no snagging at all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home