Seraphim Knit Along

Will hold your hand virtually while working on the Seraphim Shawl by designer Miriam L. Felton

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Cherry Seraphim


Cherry Seraphim
Originally uploaded by Inky Knits.
I love this pattern so much, and the yarn I used for the "cat-hair friendly" version, that I picked up 5 more skeins of the Frog Tree brushed suri to make another Seraphim.

Aside from socks, I usually never knit the same thing twice, let alone from the same exact yarn :) I love this pattern, and I think it will be beautiful in this cherry red yarn.

How's everyone coming along on theirs?

2 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Redford Phyl said...

18 rows to go! I want to try Diamond Fantasy next, but I already have my eye on some pastel variegated yarn for another Seraphim. It was the perfect choice for my first shawl, and Mim's new charts are even easier to follow.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger DAWN said...

Love that red! it will be gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home