Seraphim Knit Along

Will hold your hand virtually while working on the Seraphim Shawl by designer Miriam L. Felton

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I like frogs, but the green ones!


I was about two-thirds of the way through the second chart when I noticed that the pattern was off kilter on one side. Somewhere along the line, at the last pattern change, I didn't do one of the yarnover increases. Fortunately, I added a lifeline about 6 rows back. Yep. I ripped back to the lifeline. I switched from my Denise needle to one of the new Knit Picks today, and I think it made it easier to pick up the 300+ stitches. Maybe if I had been using it last night I wouldn't have goofed. (Hey, I can dream, can't I?) The needles are extra sharp and the cable is the thinnest I've ever seen.



This is what it looked like when I started picking up stitches.

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger DAWN said...

Ahhhh!!! that gave my heart a jump! so glad you had that lifeline in place. I almost forgot a YO this morning but caught it when I turned it for the purl row. Whew! that is what I get for knitting without my coffee first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home