Seraphim Knit Along

Will hold your hand virtually while working on the Seraphim Shawl by designer Miriam L. Felton

Friday, September 01, 2006

Stick a fork in me...

I'm done!

I finished blocking my shawl last night, and I am so, so pleased with how it turned out. I knit mine in Knit Picks Gloss (70% merino wool, 30% silk); I used less than four 220 yd. hanks. The shawl was started August 13 and finished August 30, and it was knit on US 5 Addi Turbo circs. All the details can be found on my blog, if you're interested.

6 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Beautiful work. I love the color! Makes me want to order some of that new KP Gloss right away.

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Miss Knotty said...

Stunning!!! Just, just beautiful! Well done!

Miss Knotty, who is still languishing away in the stockinette increase portion

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Miss Knotty, don't feel bad. I'm still pluggin away on Chart 1, which is mostly stockinette, with a few yarnovers. I keep putting it aside for other, more varied projects, but one these days I'll get beyond Chart 1 and into the juicy stuff.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Angie said...

What a great job you did on your shawl. And so quickly! I am still on chart one.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for all your compliments! I really am quite pleased with how it turns out, and I kind of want to start another one in a different color! Can't wait to see everyone else's Seraphims-in-progress!

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Laughingrat said...

Whoa, that is just gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home